Custom Brand and Website for a Food Blogger
Sara is a food blogger and founder of The Kitchen Sink Blog. She loves to cook and share her creations with her followers. Several years ago she decided to launch her blog and created a Tumbler site.
As Sara grew her following and started to get more paid clients, she decided it was time to get some help with her site. She hired Hustle & Sparkle to create a new logo and a professional website.
We transferred all her blog posts from Tumbler over to WordPress. We created a home page that showcased her food photography and recipes.
The new site features:
- profiles her food photography
- full integration with her social media channels
- a recipe blog page showcasing all her recipe categories
- a page to profile her brand partners
- a newsletter signup and integration with MailChimp
- an about and contact page
See The Kitchen Sink’s Live Site >>
Note…clients have full ownership of a site once it launches. I cannot guarantee that the site will still represent my design decisions after launch.
Below is a preview of The Kitchen Sink’s Home, Recipe Blog, Brand Partner and About Pages.
See more of our latest projects >>